On January 30, 2020 all customers instances of SensaLab Study will receive a hot fix to address a few bugs identified in the previous release.
The below listed bug fixes have been implemented which relate to Animal Records creation via the import file and date fields.
- Animal import generates two (2) animal records when an import file has an RFID and a Supplier ID.
- Number entered in Free Text field is formatted with comma when no comma values are required
- DOB is different in animals tab and workbench due to regional settings
- Supplier name is not saved for animals records imported via the Import file
- The Visual ID date is incorrect when a user edits the Visual ID details