Users can blacklist a Digitail Tag which will stop Ai.Connect from scanning the tag in the future.
- Step 1: Go to Settings using the navigation menu and tap on Blacklist tag
Figure: Select Blacklist tag from the Settings Screen
- Step 2: Scan the Digitail Tag on your Ai.Read
Figure: Scan the Digitail tag
Note: When you scan an un-associated tag (a tag that has not been associated to any animal) the users will be notified with the below screen:
Figure: Scanning an un-associated Digitail tag
- For an associated Digitail tag, the number of tags scanned will be displayed on the screen
- Step 3: Tap Next . The animal details will be displayed.
- Step 4: Click Blacklist tag
Users will be notified when the tag has been blacklisted.
- If you click “Blacklist another” follow the same steps as mentioned above (Step 2- Step 4).