When you close LinkTo, it will continue to work in the background so you can continue to scan tags.
Users can set Turn Off Device After Scanning to OFF to allow multiple scans to be completed until the Scanning is manually turned off.
The LinkTo icon will turn green to indicate the Reader is active.
If the Reader is not active, the icon will turn white.
Right-clicking the icon will give you the following options:
- Start Scan – activates the Reader. This is disabled when the Reader is already active.
- Stop Scan – deactivates the Reader. This is disabled when the Reader is already inactive.
- Open – opens the main screen.
- Settings – opens the setting screen.
- Exit – exits the application. Selecting this will end the application and will no longer run in the background.