The Settings menu shows the following elements:
- Blacklist File Location – The path where the file blacklist.csv is saved. A blacklist file contains the tags that the user wants to be blacklisted/not read.
- Audio Sound Indicator – When this setting is on, the application will play a beep sound to indicate that a tag has been scanned.
- Turn Off Device After Scanning – When this setting is on, the application will stop Ai.Read from actively waiting for a tag to be scanned. User needs to click the Start button again to scan a new tag.
- Sync Blacklist File
- Copy to Clipboard – When this setting is on, the user does not need to click the copy to clipboard button after scanning a tag because the tag will be copied automatically to the clipboard.
- Transfer to Application – When this setting is on, the application will copy then paste the scanned tag to any active field.
- Append None – There will be no space between all the scanned tags
- Append Enter – There will be a new line to separate all the scanned tags
- Append Tab – There will be a tab space to separate all the scanned tags