You can find an animal record in Connect by either scanning the Digitail™ tagged animal or by using a Visual Id or Container Id to Search for the animal.666
Animals tagged with Digitail™
- Tap on the Scan button on the Home Screen or in the Left Navigation Menu.
- Scan an animal or cage of animals on the Reader.
Tap Next on the Tag found confirmation Screen.
The number of Tags found will be displayed depending on if a single tag or multiple tags were scanned.
- Tap Next to:
- View the animal details – if 1 tag is found or if multiple tags were scanned but are associated to the same animal record.
- View the list of animals – if more than 1 tag is found associated to multiple animals.
If Connect detects the scanned Digitail™ tagged animal to not be associated with any animal record the user will be presented with an Error Screen. Tap OK to return to the Scan animal screen and scan another animal with a registered Digitail™ tag.
- Tap on the Find animal button on the Home Screen or in the Left Navigation Menu
- Using Visual ID: Tap the Visual ID field to use the virtual keyboard to enter the Visual Id of the animal.
- Using Cage ID: Tap the Cage ID field to use the virtual keyboard to enter the Cage ID where the animal is located.
- Using Unique ID: Tap the Unique ID field to use the virtual keyboard to enter the Unique Id of the animal.
A list of animal records with matching IDs will be displayed with the Total Number of matching records displayed at the top-centre location of the screen.
Figure: Find animal using Unique ID
Figure: Find animal using Visual ID
- Tap the animal record from the list to select and view its details.