If you are unable to log in to your Study account, you can follow these steps to try and troubleshoot the problem.
- Check your internet connection is working and the signal strength is good
- Check you are using a Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browser
- Please note: you cannot access Study using Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox
- Check you are using the email address your System Administrator advised you can use to access Study
- Check you are inputting the correct password for that email address
- Contact your Study System Administrator and check your email address is correctly set up in the Users section of Study and that your User status is "Active"
- Please note: if your profile status is not ticked as "Active", Study will not permit access to the system
If all those checks are complete, please contact Somark Support by raising a ticket or sending an email to email@example.com, providing your Study web site address and email address. It maybe that the Study hosting service is experiencing a problem, and we will check this for you.
If you are able to successfully login to Study but then immediately logged out by the system, it may be the case that you are not in the Study user database. Please contact your local Study System Administrator to help resolve the issue.